Blue Ribbon Bash
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the Blue Ribbon Bash at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Cincinnati.
While the name may have changed, it was still a Party with a Purpose - child abuse prevention. CHECK OUT THE THESE PHOTOS OF SOME GREAT GUESTS!
Watch our client story video that premiered at the Blue Ribbon Bash here. https://youtu.be/JYfbN_afy0A Generously created by the Cincinnati BBB as told by the talented Ensemble Theater Cincinnati actors we are able to share with you client stories. Family Nurturing enter is grateful to those whose stories were told. In sharing their pain, they help to heal not only themselves, but also our community.
The blue ribbon is the international symbol for child abuse prevention and serves as a call to action for the role that we all must play to protect children from all forms of abuse and neglect. All proceeds from the Blue Ribbon Bash support the child abuse treatment, prevention and education services that Family Nurturing Center provides to thousands of children and families in Greater Cincinnati.
Put on your best blue dress, blue tie or even blue jeans and party with us to the great sounds of Swampthang. Dance around with Cincinnati's own Bob Herzog from Local 12. Enjoy using our mobile app bidding for a large silent auction and limited live auction of unique experiences, sporting tickets, travel opportunities, autographed memorabilia and other exceptionally creative themed packages! Guests will receive a 2-hour open bar and all night heavy snacks. We promise you won't go home hungry.
- Collectors Star Wars: The Force Awakens autographed movie poster.
- Mystery Purses: You never know what's inside.
- Four-night Chicago VIP getaway with airfare.
- Professional sports tickets and autographed memorabilia.
- Boxing glove signed by Muhammad Ali.
- Disney World Get Away
NEW THIS YEAR: Join us as a Patron for Prevention. Let your friends know that you care about protecting children. As a Patron for Prevention you will receive the following:
- Two tickets to the Blue Ribbon Bash.
- Complimentary Valet Parking.
- Name recognition on event printed program booklet.
- Name listed on agency web site.
- Table Treats. (Donated by our friends)
- Broaden your impact by securing other Patrons for Prevention at your private reserved table. (10 Patrons total)
We will also be honoring Moira Weir, Agency Director for Hamilton County Job and Family Services for her commitment to protecting children from abuse and neglect. HCJFS is the largest department within Hamilton County government and reports to the Board of Hamilton County Commission.
Many thanks to this year's Co-Chairs, Jill Miller with Bethesda Inc. and Chrissie Blatt owner of Chrissie Blatt Creative.
Questions: Please call 859-538-1630
- About Us
- Contact Us